The Old Post Office Bed and Breakfast is the ultimate in luxury, adults only accommodation. It occupies the prime position in the village of Howlong on the Murray River and is the perfect base from which to explore the wineries, restaurants and gourmet produce of the North East region.
This beautiful house perfectly combines the best of contemporary comforts with traditional elegance. Whether you are celebrating a very special occasion such as a honeymoon, birthday or wedding anniversary, or just taking time out to enjoy each other’s company, at The Old Post Office you will do it in style and luxury.
The Old Post Office comprises only two suites, each individually decorated to wrap you in classical elegance while still providing all the modern conveniences. The suites are equipped with the highest quality fittings including King beds with fine linens, luxury marble ensuites with spa baths, fluffy robes, open fire places, Television and DVD.
• In a few words we cannot begin to do justice to this magnificent place. Thank you - you have set the benchmark for others to aspire to!
• We had a wonderful, restful stay at your delightful B&B. The breakfasts and afternoon teas were wonderful - we could easily get used to them! Thank you for letting us share a part of paradise. PS We wanted to take the bed home - it was so comfortable!
• Wow! Totally unexpected… You have made this old post office into a gorgeous retreat. What a way to break the journey to Melbourne!
• What a marvelous home away from home! Beautifully decorated, luxuriously comfortable bed, yummy afternoon teas and delicious breakfasts! Wish we could have eaten more!
• It will take something 'really' special to top this stay! It totally surpassed all our expectations. We feel very spoiled. Everything we could want and more…
• A most unexpected delight! So refreshing to find a B&B of exquisite quality - and not a lacy curtain or frilly cushion in sight! Congratulations on the masterpiece you have created!
Free Guest WiFi